Your new Laze Mattress is covered by a 15-year Limited Warranty.
The Laze Mattress is covered by a 15 year limited warranty. For the duration of 15 years following your purchase we will offer a onetime replacement or repair of the original mattress size purchased for any manufacturer defect covered under our warranty. This includes all components of the mattress. There is no fee or charge to the customer to claim warranty. If warranty is claimed during your trial period we will pause the trial for the time it takes to replace the mattress, the trial period will continue once the replacement is delivered.
What the Limited Warranty Covers:
- The mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch, not associated with an improper foundation or misuse.
- Physical flaws that cause the foam to split or crack despite normal usage.
During normal, properly supported use, this warranty shall apply only if (i) the materials of construction develop a visible indentation in the mattress greater than one (1.00) inch compared to the surrounding mattress areas after full recovery from load, or (ii) if the materials of the mattress crack, split, or otherwise fail during normal use and normal handling. This indentation must be of large enough width and length to be considered a body impression, and only applies to the mattress. Generally, to measure the indentation the cover would be removed and then a straight-edge would be set on the mattress of length to be beyond the indentation on both sides of the indentation, then a vertically placed ruler would show the depth of any indentation. The mattress must be flat on the floor to be measured (so that indentations in the mattress can be differentiated from problems with your foundation or frame). We expect you to not experience such indentations, but if you do, it is covered under the terms of this limited warranty.
What the Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Stains, cuts, tears, burns, liquid damage, moisture damage resulting from customers environment
- Damage caused to the mattress because of an inadequate foundation. Mattresses are covered by warranty only if they are used on a firm, flat, non-spring foundation
- The foam getting softer with use
- Preference of comfort or size of the mattress
- Product that is sold by an unauthorized retailer or product that is in any way sold as “used” or any other similar wording indicating the product is not “new”.
Except for the terms provided above, Laze will not charge the purchasers to repair or replace a purchaser’s mattress if it is deemed defective during the length of this 15-year Limited
Warranty. No new warranty will be provided for the replacement product. Any warranty claim is only applicable within the country of original delivery, to the same customer name, warranty is nontransferable. THE ONLY WARRANTY IS THE WARRANTY DESCRIBED ON THE FACE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY